Makes two drinks, to double fist or share with a friend
- One lime, juiced
- Caesar rim spice mix *
- Worcestershire sauce **
- Cholula hot sauce
- a can of Molson Canadian, or any other Canadian lager ****
- Clamato juice ***
Rub the rim of an oversized beer glass with the squeezed lime, then dip in the the rim spice mix spread out on a saucer.
Put ice in the glass.
Add dashes of Worcestershire and Cholula to taste, as you would for a Bloody Mary. Maybe give it one more dash of hot sauce!
Pour half the lime juice over the ice. Stir a little.
Pour in half the beer. This should bring you to half way up the glass.
Top with Clamato juice!
You can garnish with another lime wedge if you want to be fancy.
- * If you can’t find pre-made spice mix, you can make your own with salt, pepper, Chile powder, steak spice, and celery salt
- ** a good vegetarian substitution would be soy sauce
- *** If you can’t find Clamato, or if you are vegetarian, you can substitute any tomato juice or vegetable cocktail
- **** If you can’t find a Canadian lager, then go Mexican, because that’s what the recipe originally called for!